9/01/2009

Module 1 - finishing the Landslide Mapping project

By this Friday, please do the following:
  1. Provide me with a printed copy of your landslide map. If you are not here to hand it to me, email it as an exported PDF and I will print it and make comments.

  2. Provide me a copy of your report from your landslide map. If you are not here to hand it to me, email it as an exported PDF and I will review it.

  3. Post your map in a post on your blog. This map should be exported to jpg and then added to a post.

  4. Explore your fellow student's blogs and comment on at least 2 other students landslide map. Be constructive and not vindictive. Try to learn from other's maps.

  5. Watch the following ESRI Video :

Labels and Annotation Tips and Tricks - 60 minute virtual campus 'live' training seminar
Instructions:
Go to ESRI Training and Education
http://training.esri.com/gateway/index.cfm
Login > Create a new account
Once you are logged in
Free Live Training Seminars
Recorded Seminars
2004 - June 24th - What's New in ArcGIS 9 Labeling and Annotation

No comments: